Really buying so soon?

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
I needed a new phone and I thought it would be great not having to carry 2 devices around (iPod and mobile phone). Having both in one device is going to be really convenient since I bring my cellphone everywhere (and the iPod only on special occasions).

Wi-Fi was the real clincher for me. I probably would have still gotten the iPhone if it didn't having built-in Wi-Fi makes the half a grand purchase more justifiable.

That's the problem with technology... you will get left behind if you don't step in sometime.

DaveNYC

May 15, 2007
There's NO WAY I'm going to wait a full year until the next version of the iPhone comes out, just for the possibilities of a few better features. What's the point of waiting all that time if you're stuck with your old cell phone until then? I'll take my iPhone now, thank you. When the next version comes out, I'll then decide whether or not to upgrade. If I do, I'll just sell my old one on eBay, just like I did with my Playstation.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
at the risk of sounding morbid, i could get hit by a bus tomorrow...

i want to have that phone in my life as soon as possible. shortcomings and all...

there is no possible way i can wait any longer than i have to.

Napoleon Dynamite

Bronze
May 20, 2007
Turin, Italy
www.connessionegratuita.com
Aside from structural changes (e.g. Camera, case etc...I guess they're gonna think about a little beat farther in time), I think that the greatest iPhone feature is that you can finally think about it just like a computer: every tweaky updates are gonna be possible just pluggin' our phone in, easily through the Software Update app or stuff like that...

The no-buttons UI allow you make "ad hoc" updates, by just improving all apps and tools that have to be improved, that needn't a brand new product