Really Need Help Unlocking!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 20, 2007
Ok i a have already tried every way that is online, but through the automatic app such is allSim and it really sux that i can not do it. I have already gone through an iPhone due to somehow messing up the hardware using ibrickr, thanks to the warranty i have a new one cheers.

Ok the biggest problem that i face now is that ibrickr does not work properly. Now that they released the new applications that can unlock with just downloading, my applications function doesn't work. i tried to install the pxl daemon but it always shows a javascript error and says hexadecimal error. can some one please help me try to get my iPhone unlocked i would really appreciate it

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
(not very helpful post) but all i can say is thank god i used a mac and Independence! I've seen soo many posts similar to yours with problems with iBrickr :mad:

Sep 20, 2007
Wow Thanks for the support, throwing it all in my face like that, yeah i need an mac, but spent too much on a pc sux to be me right now

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Wow Thanks for the support, throwing it all in my face like that, yeah i need an mac, but spent too much on a pc sux to be me right now
i didn't meant it in that way.....sorry :(

Im not even sure i've seen a proper guide for the iBrickr unlock anywhere.....i'll have a look and see if i can help though :laugh2: