rebate (a good story)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kcarr91

Bronze
Apr 14, 2007
i went to the Apple store today with my friend to return something and check to see if he was in his 14 day return period for 4gb iPhone to get the some money back. when we got there and asked them and he was told that he was one day off. so we were like oh man so close but the guy at the desk said i be right back (we thought he was doing something with the return) so he comes back and tells my friend that he will refund $210 to his credit card. That was so nice of him we didn't even ask for him to do this.

just saying this to show Apple has good people working at their store and to say thx

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
i went to the Apple store today with my friend to return something and check to see if he was in his 14 day return period for 4gb iPhone to get the some money back. when we got there and asked them and he was told that he was one day off. so we were like oh man so close but the guy at the desk said i be right back (we thought he was doing something with the return) so he comes back and tells my friend that he will refund $210 to his credit card. That was so nice of him we didn't even ask for him to do this.

just saying this to show Apple has good people working at their store and to say thx
Good for you, or I mean your friend!