Recent Call To Contacts? No Can Do?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

scog

Jun 30, 2007
Wheaton, IL
So someone call you and you finish the call.

You say to yourself... "I want to save that person's number in my contact list". You see it at the top of your recent calls but when you touch the name to bring up a menu of "to do's" it only seems to dial the person back.

Is there a way to add that recent call to your contact list?

scog

Jun 30, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I may have figured it out.

I see on my outgoing "recent calls" a little blue arrow on the right hand side.

Assuming incoming caller ID numbers also have this blue arrow, I should be able to assign a name to it for the contacts list.

I

iMike

So someone call you and you finish the call.

You say to yourself... "I want to save that person's number in my contact list". You see it at the top of your recent calls but when you touch the name to bring up a menu of "to do's" it only seems to dial the person back.

Is there a way to add that recent call to your contact list?

Yes you can do this. you can add a contact that just called you or a contact that you just called.
From the recent screen, there should be a blue arrow to the right of each of the recent numbers dialed/received. MAKE SURE NOT TO TAP CLOSE TO THE LEFT OR IN THE MIDDLE, it will call that number. Just tap the blue arrow and a new screen should appear giving you several options in which you can create a new contact with that number.

jainharsh

Jan 23, 2008
iPhone recent calls to contacts doesn't work

Hi,

Mine used to work,and then suddenly after few days it stopped working and acting weird on me. (I had changed my sim in between to Dubai sim or 2 hrs)

Now when i press any contact which is already in my contact list from recent calls, it takes me to the edit contact screen. But if I press the blue arrow for a number, it will just go back to the home screen. ? any ideas why it is doing this?

Moreover, when I travel to India and put my sim in it, it doesn't allow me to dial anything. As soon as i press any key it jumps to the home screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Hj

Yes you can do this. you can add a contact that just called you or a contact that you just called.
From the recent screen, there should be a blue arrow to the right of each of the recent numbers dialed/received. MAKE SURE NOT TO TAP CLOSE TO THE LEFT OR IN THE MIDDLE, it will call that number. Just tap the blue arrow and a new screen should appear giving you several options in which you can create a new contact with that number.

Salama

Nov 30, 2008
No recents...

I'm having some problems with my phone, normally when when i used to call someone, or receive a phone call this would be registered in the recents list. This function hasn't been working for a couple of days now and i'm going crazy! Besides the fact that I would like to see who I have been calling I also can't see at what time I missed a call, The missed call is only shown on the front page looking like this: 06-22222222 missed call(2). This is very frustrating! Does anyone please have an answer/sollution for this problem?