Recent Calls List Missing from iPhone 5 on iOS 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Last edited:

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm not sure what your question is. Are you asking why you have to add your email accounts back in after resetting all settings? You shouldn't have to.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I'm not sure what your question is. Are you asking why you have to add your email accounts back in after resetting all settings? You shouldn't have to.
I'm asking what will I have to reconfigure after "Resetting All Settings?"

Anyway, after two hard resets, my recent call history is back to logging calls.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I'm asking what will I have to reconfigure after "Resetting All Settings?"

Anyway, after two hard resets, my recent call history is back to logging calls.
WiFi passwords, voicemail password, ringtones and text tones, wallpaper, and email settings such as fetch times. I might be forgetting a couple things. I can usually have mine set back up in about five minutes.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
WiFi passwords, voicemail password, ring tones and text tones, wallpaper, and email settings such as fetch times. I might be forgetting a couple things. I can usually have mine set back up in about five minutes.
Thank you! I was worried I would have to add all my email accounts. I did a couple of hard resets and it started working again.

Another disallowed word, ring tones without the space. But, since you're a mod, I guess you can post it, but I can't even quote it. lol

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thank you! I was worried I would have to add all my email accounts. I did a couple of hard resets and it started working again.

Another disallowed word, ring tones without the space. But, since you're a mod, I guess you can post it, but I can't even quote it. lol
Yeah, it's on the banned words list to deter spammers since it's a frequent spam topic. Just use a space. I'll try to remember to do the same so people can at least quote me.