Recent Calls question

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I could have sworn that there used to be an option on my phone to show either the last week, 3 months or 6 months worth of recent calls, but now I cannot find it. Am I not looking in the right place or did this never exist? Thanks

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Mine never had that option. I had the option of seeing all calls or just the missed ones but don't remember ever seeing an option to filter them by time.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I could have sworn that there used to be an option on my phone to show either the last week, 3 months or 6 months worth of recent calls, but now I cannot find it. Am I not looking in the right place or did this never exist? Thanks

You can see your recent calls at click on the green phone, then recents-2nd butn from left.

joeg679

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
You can see your recent calls at click on the green phone, then recents-2nd butn from left.

Thanks, I know that. But my queation, was whether or not you could set the phone to save more recent calls than just the past week or so.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
KNK how do you see where the call came from? like what state the area code is from or is that a feature removed from 1.1.2?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
KNK how do you see where the call came from? like what state the area code is from or is that a feature removed from 1.1.2?

In the recent calls section on each call there is an arrow on the right, click that and it tells where the call comes from city, state number...BUT if it is from a contact in your contact it will only show the contact info.