recent calls

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 4, 2007
Question about the recent calls display. When I view it, it could show a contact (Jon Smith) and then will show another contact (Jane Smith) right above. Directly above that it will show contact (Jon Smith) again with a 2 or 3 next to it. I'm assuming that it means I have called Jon Smith 2 or 3 times, but why does it not group all of my calls to Jon Smith together? Anyone get what I'm saying?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
I understand what you are saying. My immediate guess is that it groups your OUTGOING calls and your INCOMING calls to Jon Smith separately. I'll have to look further to see if that is correct.

Question about the recent calls display. When I view it, it could show a contact (Jon Smith) and then will show another contact (Jane Smith) right above. Directly above that it will show contact (Jon Smith) again with a 2 or 3 next to it. I'm assuming that it means I have called Jon Smith 2 or 3 times, but why does it not group all of my calls to Jon Smith together? Anyone get what I'm saying?

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
It simply shows the order that calls were made or received. If you called Jon Smith 5 times in a row, and no one else called you and you called no one else, it would show a 5 next to his name. But if Jane calls you, then you call Jon two more times.. it will read:

Jon Smith 2
Jane Smith
John Smith 5

I like this because it shows the actual order of things. Not some grouping that you have to figure out the timing on your own