recently activated it!

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
i just found out how to set it on repeat etc.. haha but there no skip button when the phone is suddenly asleep?

and about calling all it says is miss calls or all there no way of telling incoming or outgoing calls what the heck?

plus there nothing indicating i have a miss call or msg unleast i check my phone what hte heck is up with all this. i think that my old simple phone was better.. sure it has internet and great stuff but missing so much basic function of a regular cell phone...
:mad::mad:

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I'm not sure how you can be confused by the missed call feature? By definition, a missed call is an incoming call that you missed. How can you miss an outgoing call?

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'm not sure how you can be confused by the missed call feature? By definition, a missed call is an incoming call that you missed. How can you miss an outgoing call?
Have you not seen the avatar? :p

--
Mike

gijohn

Bronze
Jul 22, 2007
and about calling all it says is miss calls or all there no way of telling incoming or outgoing calls what the heck?
If you go to your recent calls and tap the blue arrow to the right of each call - it will tell you if it was Outgoing or Incoming. The calls in red are the missed calls.

jaydoc1

Contributor
Silver
Sep 23, 2007
i just found out how to set it on repeat etc.. haha but there no skip button when the phone is suddenly asleep?

plus there nothing indicating i have a miss call or msg unleast i check my phone what hte heck is up with all this. i think that my old simple phone was better.. sure it has internet and great stuff but missing so much basic function of a regular cell phone...
:mad::mad:
I'm pretty sure this is the Guy Steve Jobs was worried about bringing down AT&T's west coast network.

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I'm pretty sure this is the Guy Steve Jobs was worried about bringing down AT&T's west coast network.
OMG, that made me (literally) laugh out loud. Thanks!

--
Mike

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i lqtm'd..(laughed quietly to myself. if you know this from Demetri Martin's stand-up, then you're awesome)

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
If you go to your recent calls and tap the blue arrow to the right of each call - it will tell you if it was Outgoing or Incoming. The calls in red are the missed calls.
alright i got it
i know what miss call are it should ahve a tab next to it telling you outgoign or incoming beside tapping the blue arrow

plus like i said tho still there isn;t any control for the music if the phone is asleep i pretty much have to bring it out of my pocket and skip the song huh?

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
If your using the stock headphones ( Yes.. the white ones that came with the iPhone ) squeeze the mic twice to skip.