Recommendations for a side pouch case?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I'm looking for a side pouch case that offers good protection. Most of the cases I've seen have exposed corners or a big notch cut out of the bottom. I'd also like to have a magnetic closure. I'm eying the Marware CEO Elite, Quick Vue and maybe the CEO Premiere. Does anyone have one of these cases? Are there any others that are recommended?

Thanks!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
One of our members reviewed the Quick Vue. I have yet to see reviews done here of the other two cases.

-Chris

Last edited:

dagoo98

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I believe one member spoke about a magnetic case damaging his iPhone causing him to have to exchange it twice. I would stay away from magnetic cases.

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Thanks for the recommendation. The iQase stuff looks nice. I especially like the FLiP. It provides the all around protection that is good for a gravity challenged person like me. I like that the belt clip allows the case to rotate on my hip since I've had trouble with long vertical cases popping off my belt when I sit down. It figures that this is the only one that is sold out. I gave them a call and was told that the FliP2 will be coming out in 3-4 weeks and will feature a number of improvements. Now I just need to decide if I can wait that long and if I'm comfortable with having a magnet in my case.