Recommendations for iPhone 3GS Bluetooth headset?

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
Hello,

I'm looking for a "bluetooth" headset for my new 3G S. I'd like to be able to listen to my music and then be able to have a built in Mic so that I can take a call. Can anyone shed some light? I know that the 3gs finally has bluetooth stereo capability. Preferably I'd like something for both ears instead of one. I looked on the Apple store but didn't see anything?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello,

I'm looking for a "bluetooth" headset for my new 3G S. I'd like to be able to listen to my music and then be able to have a built in Mic so that I can take a call. Can anyone shed some light? I know that the 3gs finally has bluetooth stereo capability. Preferably I'd like something for both ears instead of one. I looked on the Apple store but didn't see anything?
I am not in the businesss of helping scam artists

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
I'm really confused? How is asking for help finding a bluetooth stereo headset a scam? Or are you referring to the link in my signature? Sorry, I'm just curiouos where the "scam" comes in?

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009

Sorry, but again I'm totally baffled by your response. Can anyone else shed some light on a headset?

Mike

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Sorry, but again I'm totally baffled by your response. Can anyone else shed some light on a headset?

Mike
Yes, I believe that he is referring to your sig. We get a lot of spammers in here and your sig looks an awful lot like what spammers have. If that's what you want your sig to read as, be prepared for "comments".
As far as a BT headset, it depends on what you are looking for. Stereo BT headsets are now able to be used since the new 3.0 firmware for the iPhone supports stereo.
Motorola makes a nice one, and it has a mic and everything. There is a small problem with it. The Antenna is located on the back of the headset -by the back of your neck, and the headset performs best with "line of sight" connectivity. This can lead to static and other interference, but to my knowledge, no one has complained about it yet.
Do a search for Motorola BT and I am sure that you will find the info I am talking about.

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
Yes, I believe that he is referring to your sig. We get a lot of spammers in here and your sig looks an awful lot like what spammers have. If that's what you want your sig to read as, be prepared for "comments".
As far as a BT headset, it depends on what you are looking for. Stereo BT headsets are now able to be used since the new 3.0 firmware for the iPhone supports stereo.
Motorola makes a nice one, and it has a mic and everything. There is a small problem with it. The Antenna is located on the back of the headset -by the back of your neck, and the headset performs best with "line of sight" connectivity. This can lead to static and other interference, but to my knowledge, no one has complained about it yet.
Do a search for Motorola BT and I am sure that you will find the info I am talking about.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. The stereo bluetooth was one of the main reasons I upgraded to the 3gS phone. I will look them up now. I love the speed of the 3gS!

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
Hawk,
Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the S9-hd?

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
He's probably talking about the S9. Click on the "bluetooth" forum or "iPhone accessories" forums here and there are at least a handful of threads on it. I'm thinking about getting one...

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
Just found it. Going to order one on Ebay. Wonder if a Verizon store might carry them since they sell a lot of motorola products?

andya41

Jun 26, 2007
I have a wireless set from Altec Lansing. It is on the Apple web site. They are a bit pricey ($129) but they work very well.

trnsilver

Zealot
Gold
Feb 2, 2008
Florida
They seem to have some cheap deals (under 30) on eBay for this...but I wonder if they are legit...

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
andy, do they have a mic for phone calls?

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
Your sig and the b/s site it links to
I appreciate your response, but how in the world could you call it a "bs site" if you have no clue what I do, or have even seen my product? If you don't like the site, no harm... but I would think you would think twice before bashing it? Although I guess if I can support my family from home and sell an honest product (which you must know more about than me) then I would not consider what I do bs? Either way... Sorry if you don't like my site. If you worked in an industry that I know nothing about, I probably wouldn't tell you that it was BS.

I wish you the best in 09.

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
Your sig and the b/s site it links to
This is the exact reason I don't spend much time on forums. There are always people hanging out on a forum that have nothing better to do than to insult others. I guess it is what makes the world go round. Anyhow, thanks Hawk, Andy, and trnsilver for your help. I guess I'll quit what I do and go get a J.O.B (just over broke) since icafe thinks that is whats right for me.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
This is the exact reason I don't spend much time on forums. There are always people hanging out on a forum that have nothing better to do than to insult others. I guess it is what makes the world go round. Anyhow, thanks Hawk, Andy, and trnsilver for your help. I guess I'll quit what I do and go get a J.O.B (just over broke) since icafe thinks that is whats right for me.
IF you were making a living on ebay why would you need to sell a book on, making a living on ebay.
Its a scam your selling
Good luck with all the victims you pray on
i mean all the customers you help
also stop responding to every post i write with two separate posts
its weird

iemploy

Bronze
Mar 3, 2009
IF you were making a living on ebay why would you need to sell a book on, making a living on ebay.
Its a scam your selling
Good luck with all the victims you pray on
i mean all the customers you help
also stop responding to every post i write with two separate posts
its weird
I think it's odd that you automatically "assume" my ebook is a scam. Interesting because you don't know me, or haven't even seen my product. I don't claim to be "rich" like everyone else does, I make an average income on Ebay. The ebay is just another small source of income. I guess since you know so much, you probably have already talked to my accountant also? I guess my powerseller status on ebay with over $125,000 in sales over the past year is a scam? I'm not here posting things about my ebook, so I simply ask you not to assume that you know everyone about me. Maybe before taking uneducated stabs, do a little research.