Record for....

nezloman

Mar 7, 2008
Who has the record for dropping there iPhone. Unfortunately, i have dropped it already 9 times. I swear i am not clumzy, but it just keeps on dropping! :(

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i drop it with a case on it so...

those drops don't matter

agent18 FTW

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Yeah, I dropped mine at least a dozen times since I've owned it. Rubber skin case up until yesterday, now I have the Seido Slim Rubberized. I hope it is as effective in keeping my phone in top shape.

stiphone

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
I've dropped my iPhone countless times. Some of the time by myself and numerous times by my little 2 yr old boy. He loved the iPhone and asks for it everytime I come home from work or when he wakes up from his sleep. He'll normally surf youtube on his favourite character 'tHomas the tank engine' or start surfing the photo albums for photos he took himself. I was surprised cause he could turn on the phone himself, unlock it to the home screen, find the correct apps and find his videos and photos. Kids these days catch up on technology really fast. 'tHe iPhone is so easy to use that even my 2 yr old son loves it.' seems to be my iPhone slogan.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Dropped it 1 time and it was a small little drop on my carpet floor so I will count that as a 1/2 drop

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I dropped it at school today to show a kid that my iPhone was better than his. His broke the day before. :p

I guess he didn't see my incase case on it.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I dropped it at school today to show a kid that my iPhone was better than his. His broke the day before. :p
I wouldn't be cavalier about it. My friend was showing off his Agent18 case to my wife by tossing it on the floor. Then the lower half of his screen went dead. He got a new one.

I'm pretty sure the camera sensor on mine went bad from dropping it on the corner rather hard once. I also got a new one.

Both our phones appeared flawless on the ouside...

zandrik

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Not once

Who has the record for dropping there iPhone. Unfortunately, i have dropped it already 9 times. I swear i am not clumzy, but it just keeps on dropping! :(
I haven't dropped mine yet. I've had it since Nov. '07 - I am extremely cautious with it. Hopefully it stays that way!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Only twice here. Once on carpet and once on tile. I was very lucky on the second drop.

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
I dropped mine, unprotected on a concrete floor at The Home Depot. I dented the corner and I wasn't able to get the phone out of silent mode until recently when I got a replacement.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Until they invent STDs for the iPhone, I go without protection. Dropped it twice, both times it landed on the plastic end. Not bad, still looks like it did the day I got it :)

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Until they invent STDs for the iPhone, I go without protection. Dropped it twice, both times it landed on the plastic end. Not bad, still looks like it did the day I got it :)
You had secret protection. :p

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
I dropped mine on the carpet a few times. And once when i was drunk. But i had a case on it :D .