Red Carbon - Summerboard Edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
ok so a lot of people have been sending me PMs to put the Red Carbon theme on Summerboard....just wanted to let you guys know i am in the process of making a bunch of icons for the 3rd party apps and getting some other stuff together for it...im also going to be putting together a package for the Customize application so your whole phone could be Red Carboned out...might take some time with school and work but ill get it up...if you have any suggestions to make it a bit better or you just want to put in your 2cents feel free to leave a comment here but RELAX on the Private Messages...Thanks

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
ok so a lot of people have been sending me PMs to put the Red Carbon theme on Summerboard....just wanted to let you guys know i am in the process of making a bunch of icons for the 3rd party apps and getting some other stuff together for it...im also going to be putting together a package for the Customize application so your whole phone could be Red Carboned out...might take some time with school and work but ill get it up...if you have any suggestions to make it a bit better or you just want to put in your 2cents feel free to leave a comment here but RELAX on the Private Messages...Thanks
So is it done for the masses yet. I saw the thread in which you posted screen shots of what your iPhone looks like. I would definitely use it if it were in Summerboard. I've used customize and I doubt I'll be going back to that app any time soon.

I also want to know where I can download Red Carbon from.

TIA

Nevermind- I found it. Search was my friend.