red entry

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Just entered a few appointments on my iPhone. for some reason one appeared in red (not the usual blue or green). While one appointment went to mobile me the red appointment is on the phone but doesn't seem to upload. What obvious thing am I missing? I only have work and home calendars

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
Huh, that's weird. I know I got red appointments when I tried to sync from Outlook. I just think Outlook and MM don't play well together at all, so once I decided to stick with the MM calendars, the appointments began matching what I had in iCal and thereforee MM calendars on the web.

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
yeah but I've never used outlook?

impaler

Silver
Apr 28, 2007
I understand. I didn't know if you had used Outlook before. I wish I had more ideas to share with you. I'm sure you'll figure out why that happened.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Did you enter the appointment on the phone or the computer? Which calendar did you chose when you entered the appt?

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Did you enter the appointment on the phone or the computer? Which calendar did you chose when you entered the appt?
I entered it in my home calendar. Finally I just deleted it and reentered and it came up normally. The only thing I can think of is that I entered two appointment on that day just after each other. They were at different times so I can't see how that soul effect things. Thank for all the help though.