Redeem your $100 iPhone credit now!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
for those of you who purchased your iPhone before the price drop, you can now redeem your $100 credit online. must give credit to where i found this - on another forum here. and here's a direct link to the page on Apple's site where you can do this...

sweet! who's going shopping? :) i'm waiting to use this on leopard...

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeT77

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
I'm glad we got at least $100 back - but is anyone a little bit PO'd that you can't use it on iTunes for songs? WTF - they should let us do that....but then they wouldn't be getting 100% of the $100 back because they need to pay royalties on the songs for sale...

jonallan

Jul 1, 2007
Thanks! What an ingenius way to offer the rebate. Looks like they must feed off of a combination of your iPhone's registration date and information from AT&T regarding the day an iPhone plan was added to an active line. I had my doubts about my elegibility since I went from a 4GB to an 8GB and then a phone replacement via AppleCare--more so due to the replacement because Apple.com/support showed my purchased date as my replacement date (9/4/2007). Simply used my current S/N and received my text message acess code.

ab4ux

Sep 2, 2007
for those of you who purchased your iPhone before the price drop, you can now redeem your $100 credit online. must give credit to where i found this - on another forum here. and here's a direct link to the page on Apple's site where you can do this...

First let me say thank you for posting the link to the credit. With out it I would never have found it. I went over to the Apple.com and serched all over the site and NEVER did find it even after your post. So I just used your link.

They sure did a good job of burying it so you cant find it.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia

Great find MacGirl!
Got both of my credits and hope to use them tonight.

MikeT77

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
I stand corrected (I correct my self actually) - if you go to the Apple Store online and order 2 $50 iTunes gift CARDS (not gift certificate by e-mail; it needs to be GIFT CARD BY MAIL) then you can use the $100 credit towards that...

kency79

Bronze
Sep 2, 2007
Hamilton,NJ
www.myspace.com
Believe me or not!

I purchased the iPhone after Jobs dropped the price. I was curious this mornign and tried to check if I am able to get the 100 giftcard. After supplying my Serial Number and Phone Number and it gave me my CArd number and Pin.

I tried to buy cases online and it work!

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
Believe me or not!

I purchased the iPhone after Jobs dropped the price. I was curious this mornign and tried to check if I am able to get the 100 giftcard. After supplying my Serial Number and Phone Number and it gave me my CArd number and Pin.

I tried to buy cases online and it work!

Good way to make friends on here...... I would have seriously kept that to yourself.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Cool. Shopping time.

Cue the "I didn't get my SMS code", "It doesn't recognize my serial number", "It says I'm not eligible" posts...
You so read my mind! I was thinking nearly the same thing, only in my mind it was just distilled down to "let the bitching begin!"

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
Anyone know if there's a time limit on when you have to use the $100 credit?

I'm pretty sure my girl wants an iPhone for xmas, and I was just going to save this for that, but not if there's an expiration date!

Thanks...

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms

thank you thank you thank you.