Redeem your $100 iPhone credit now!

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
It look like you need an activated phone in order to get your $ 100 Apple Store Credit

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

prolix21

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
got mine and promptly spent it on a Apple bt headset

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
As someone who has tried the Apple BT headset and owns a Jawbone, I highly recommend those using the $100 credit on a BT headset to go with the Jawbone over the Apple BT headset. Apart from having the dual-charger and display its battery on the iPhone screen when charging, the Jawbone whoops the Apple BT headset's ass in every department.

Just my 2 cents. Jawbone is $129 on Apple store I think.

jordan6

Jul 26, 2007
I got my credit and now it's saying it has 0 balance on the Apple Store Website and not letting me buy anything. Frustrating.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Believe me or not!

I purchased the iPhone after Jobs dropped the price. I was curious this mornign and tried to check if I am able to get the 100 giftcard. After supplying my Serial Number and Phone Number and it gave me my CArd number and Pin.

I tried to buy cases online and it work!
loser
congratulations - you're the first person ever to inspire me to engage in name calling.
boo
now try and get your credit card money back so you can be the most dishonest, unethical person on here - officially. be sure to let us know how that goes.

:rolleyes:

goheels42

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Connecticut 860
Went With The Jaw Bone

I ordered the jaw bone BT (Black) ended up costing $27 with tax, after credit. I was a little skeptical about the jaw bone, I've seen allot of positive feedback about it, but the negatives seem to all be centered around the fragile ear clip. Can't get over the sound quality reviews however, and pulled the trigger on the sale. :laugh2:

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
I ordered the jaw bone BT (Black) ended up costing $27 with tax, after credit. I was a little skeptical about the jaw bone, I've seen allot of positive feedback about it, but the negatives seem to all be centered around the fragile ear clip. Can't get over the sound quality reviews however, and pulled the trigger on the sale. :laugh2:
Congrats. Do yourself a favor and buy some Jabra ear gels for cheap online or in a store. They FIT perfectly on the Jabra and allow you to wear it without the annoying ear clip. Just remove the little black cover that's on there and you'll be ready to go.

I've been using Jabra ear gels with my Jawbone for months now and it truly makes it the best BT headset ever. ;):cool:

Check it out (pics): http://www.blackberryforums.com/460264-post94.html

joerj11

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
loser
congratulations - you're the first person ever to inspire me to engage in name calling.
boo
now try and get your credit card money back so you can be the most dishonest, unethical person on here - officially. be sure to let us know how that goes.

:rolleyes:
Yeah, and I'm sure you're Jesus.

But don't get me wrong, I don't think what he is doing is commendable.

joerj11

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Believe me or not!

I purchased the iPhone after Jobs dropped the price. I was curious this mornign and tried to check if I am able to get the 100 giftcard. After supplying my Serial Number and Phone Number and it gave me my CArd number and Pin.

I tried to buy cases online and it work!
I can't believe they made an oversight like that. Apple is having all kinds of problems these last few weeks.

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I got my $100 and it only took like 3 minutes.

However, a guy here at work put in his information and got a code but the screen told him he did not qualify and listed some possible reasons. He did nothing that would disqualify him for it and he got the code but cannot get the screen to input the code so it will send him the receipt to print out.

Did this happen to anyone? He has an email out to Apple but has not heard back.

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
First let me say thank you for posting the link to the credit. With out it I would never have found it. I went over to the Apple.com and serched all over the site and NEVER did find it even after your post. So I just used your link.

They sure did a good job of burying it so you cant find it.
Umm...it's at the bottom of the home page on Apple's site and not even remotely difficult to find.

Rumpelgeist

joerj11

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Umm...it's at the bottom of the home page on Apple's site and not even remotely difficult to find.

Rumpelgeist
I think that might have just went up. I too couldn't find it this morning. Maybe I was only looking on the iPhone page or something.

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
I think that might have just went up. I too couldn't find it this morning. Maybe I was only looking on the iPhone page or something.
I dunno, I redeemed mine at around 9:00 this morning using that link on Apple's website.

Rumpelgeist

Dawgfan

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I got my $100 and it only took like 3 minutes.

However, a guy here at work put in his information and got a code but the screen told him he did not qualify and listed some possible reasons. He did nothing that would disqualify him for it and he got the code but cannot get the screen to input the code so it will send him the receipt to print out.

Did this happen to anyone? He has an email out to Apple but has not heard back.
Update. He got an email that basically outlined the criteria and then tried again and it worked.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Yeah, and I'm sure you're Jesus.

But don't get me wrong, I don't think what he is doing is commendable.
Nope, not Jesus. I'm also not some punk bragging about taking something that doesn't belong to me.

I make it a point to stay away from these "ethical debates" because I recognize that often there is gray area. There's no gray area in this case - just someone who is proud of himself for feeling like he screwed someone
else.

samcarroll

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
NorCal
getting the credit was easy, now i have it but when i go to use it it tells me i don't have enough funds and i checked the balance and im at $0.00

im going to give it an hr or so and try again...

ab4ux

Sep 2, 2007

Rumpelgeist
Yeh, it was not there that morning. Later on it showed up. Must have updated there page out this way...........ha. No problem, it all got done and my order is in. This forum is the best. Happy iPhoneing

Isabelle