Refresh button broken after 1.1.1 update!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 8, 2007
Before updating my iPhone, I could hit the refresh button while inside an email message. That button no longer works! Am I alone on this? The refresh button works everywhere else, though. So, should we let Apple know about this little bug?

diesel

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
NYC
Before updating my iPhone, I could hit the refresh button while inside an email message. That button no longer works! Am I alone on this? The refresh button works everywhere else, though. So, should we let Apple know about this little bug?

After the update, works fine for me

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Actually, the same thing for me. My Gmail account wont retrieve email and stays on connecting..and then after the connecting message goes away from too many failed attempts, I try to refresh to try to connect again, and nothing happens.

Jul 8, 2007
Tell me if it works if you try it this way:

It works when I first click on Mail from the front screen. (it automatically searches)

It also works when I press the Refresh button on the Inbox screen. (Lower left corner)

Where it doesn't work is when I enter an email. (Same Lower left corner)

Can anyone test this out for me, please? Thanks so much!