Refund Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Well i called Apple on Wednesday and i spoke with the supervisor and he said that he refund 157 dollars, because i bought the refurbished model. It has been 2 buesness days and i still did not receive it. Should i call back and speak to them? i do not want to get tricked into waiting for my money and then my 10 day period is over. PS. I ordered it on tuesday of last week but it arrived on Tuesday of this week, so when does my 10 day period start? the day i ordered it or the day i receive it? Thanks a lot
guys this is a great community

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
Well i called Apple on Wednesday and i spoke with the supervisor and he said that he refund 157 dollars, because i bought the refurbished model. It has been 2 buesness days and i still did not receive it. Should i call back and speak to them? i do not want to get tricked into waiting for my money and then my 10 day period is over. PS. I ordered it on tuesday of last week but it arrived on Tuesday of this week, so when does my 10 day period start? the day i ordered it or the day i receive it? Thanks a lot
Tell him I said to give you the money.

Are you receiving the refund on a credit card? If so, it can take up to 5 days before it will show up on your card.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Yes on a credit card, how would it take 5 days when the man said 2-3 days. Well hopefully i get some news by Monday.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Ok, thanks a lot, but also when does my 14/10 day period start? when i receive the item or the day i buy it?

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I would give them a call just to confirm everything is fine.

Saurabh

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
VA
Well guys, i gave them a call and everything is going great, the lady said it should defenatly be here by next week or even over the weekend. Do you guys think i will be able to quallify for the 100 dollars Apple gift card:p. If so i will have only spend 250 dollars on my 8 gig iPhone. Hope so.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Well guys, i gave them a call and everything is going great, the lady said it should defenatly be here by next week or even over the weekend. Do you guys think i will be able to quallify for the 100 dollars Apple gift card:p. If so i will have only spend 250 dollars on my 8 gig iPhone. Hope so.
Do they not mark your receipt that you were refunded some money?

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

I just called in south Florida and that is not true. If you are in 15 days then yes a credit will be put on your phone. If your people like me that got the phone at the beginning then you have to wait till Tuesday and then get a store credit.