Refund Update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 29, 2007
I called the Apple store last night where I purchased the iPhone on August 8th, and asked about a refund, and whomever I spoke to said, just come in to the store with your receipt and we will take care of you. No other explanation was forthcoming. So this morning I went to the store and spoke with an Asst Mgr who just asked for my receipt, went behind the counter and five minutes later handed me a credit on my credit card of $200 plus tax.

All I can say about this and Apple is great customer relations. I am not sure if all Apple stores are doing this,but mine did.

thanks again Apple..

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I called the Apple store last night where I purchased the iPhone on August 8th, and asked about a refund, and whomever I spoke to said, just come in to the store with your receipt and we will take care of you. No other explanation was forthcoming. So this morning I went to the store and spoke with an Asst Mgr who just asked for my receipt, went behind the counter and five minutes later handed me a credit on my credit card of $200 plus tax.

All I can say about this and Apple is great customer relations. I am not sure if all Apple stores are doing this,but mine did.

thanks again Apple..
Where is that Apple store?

afsilverman

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

thanks again Apple..
I just called in south Florida and that is not true. If you are in 15 days then yes a credit will be put on your phone. If your people like me that got the phone at the beginning then you have to wait till Tuesday and then get a store credit.

Jul 29, 2007
Maybe every Apple store is different, and their policy is as well.

I just called in south Florida and that is not true. If you are in 15 days then yes a credit will be put on your phone. If your people like me that got the phone at the beginning then you have to wait till Tuesday and then get a store credit.