Regarding Nes app (does it still suck?)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DropGems

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
I haven't been on this site in a while but I remember I was going to do the nes mod but after watching the crappy controls on some youtube vids, the games didn't even look playable. Is it still the same? Is it playable or just to show off?

Also, what's the deal with people and their chat icons? Is that just like a direct web link to your chat prog on safari when you click it?

I've been out of the forum scene for over a month so let me know what's the deal please. Thanks

Sep 9, 2007
I haven't been on this site in a while but I remember I was going to do the nes mod but after watching the crappy controls on some youtube vids, the games didn't even look playable. Is it still the same? Is it playable or just to show off?

Also, what's the deal with people and their chat icons? Is that just like a direct web link to your chat prog on safari when you click it?

I've been out of the forum scene for over a month so let me know what's the deal please. Thanks
I have the latest version running and its pretty damn good. It is definitely playable, but its not perfect. The main missing thing for me is that you cant go diagonally with the controller. Otherwise its pretty good.