Regretting your iPhone 5 color choice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This year I moved to a black iPhone 5. Not sure if it was because I had a white iPhone 4S or because my wife opted for white. Hey, at least by getting black we won't pick up the wrong iPhone.

Now that I have it, I'm not sure I made the right decision. With all this talk of scratching and scuffs affecting the black and slate, I'm a bit concerned. I like to keep my devices pristine and that might not be an option with the black model.

So, what about you? What color did you opt for and are you regretting your decision?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I was not a bid concerned about the scuffing
I wanted white but there was no question I get son black.
So it get's some wear ? Antiques are valued often more if you see wear as it was intented.
Remember those old rotary phones have dirty rings on the dial holes LOL

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
I was not a bid concerned about the scuffing
I wanted white but there was no question I get son black.
So it get's some wear ? Antiques are valued often more if you see wear as it was intented.
Remember those old rotary phones have dirty rings on the dial holes LOL

Id bet that a lot of the posters here have NEVER SEEN a rotary dial lol damn that makes me feel old. Not only did my grandma have a rotary she had a party line :D

Could you imagine AT&T offering a party line plan lol

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
Not a big fan of white phones so didn't have to make a decision:rolleyes:. When I picked up mine the guy beside me had a white one and let me and the sales associate look at it.

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
I got the black and I am completely satisfied with it. I always think about getting white for the last 3 or 4 years, but I have never actually talked myself into it. Haha

jpmihalk

Bronze
May 16, 2007
USA
I wanted black but the AT&T Store didn't get any to distribute, so I ended up with white. My 4S was white and I usually change colors every time I upgrade, but now the pattern is broken. However, I am not unhappy... they are both very nice looking!

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
had white 3G...Black 3GS, 4 and 4S......went with White 5....no matter as the AT&T store only had WHITE 64GiG