Reinstalling Windows

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
Im reinstalling windows vista, Can anyone help with the process of reinstalling iTunes, i have some questions:
1-i have videos i didn't purchase from iTunes, will they be copied to the backup discs i make?
2-i have audio books i didn't purchase from iTunes, will they go on a backup disc as well?
3-do i have to deorthorize iTunes before i reinstall windows?
4-can i just save my iTunes folder on an external hard drive and just point the reinstalled iTunes to it rather then making backup discs? And where is that folder?
5-what about all my contacts on my iPhone, im synced with windows contacts, how would i save them?
Thanks for the helps guys.:)

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Im reinstalling windows vista, Can anyone help with the process of reinstalling iTunes, i have some questions:
1-i have videos i didn't purchase from iTunes, will they be copied to the backup discs i make?
2-i have audio books i didn't purchase from iTunes, will they go on a backup disc as well?
3-do i have to deorthorize iTunes before i reinstall windows?
4-can i just save my iTunes folder on an external hard drive and just point the reinstalled iTunes to it rather then making backup discs? And where is that folder?
5-what about all my contacts on my iPhone, im synced with windows contacts, how would i save them?
Thanks for the helps guys.:)
1. yes
2. yes
3. yes de-authorize
4. Under file/export library
5. The same export the contact list