Rejuva Power Pack Pro

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I use the Mophie you posted. I know a lot of people here will say it's overpriced, but they make quality products and I've never had a Mophie go bad on me. I've had other chargers that only lasted for a year before they started having problems. I also like how the Mophies are a little more compact and sleek-looking. I have three external Mophie chargers with various charging capacities. They have a higher initial cost than some of the competitors, but it's paid off in the long run for me so I recommend this brand.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
If you decide against the Mophie, I'd recommend a New Trent over that off brand in the link you posted. New Trent's have great reviews as well and they are more economical. Check out the reviews of this New Trent compared with the one in you're considering:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002YFDRHW

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
I use the Mophie you posted. I know a lot of people here will say it's overpriced, but they make quality products and I've never had a Mophie go bad on me. I've had other chargers that only lasted for a year before they started having problems. I also like how the Mophies are a little more compact and sleek-looking. I have three external Mophie chargers with various charging capacities. They have a higher initial cost than some of the competitors, but it's paid off in the long run for me so I recommend this brand.
Really? :D
http://store.apple.com/us/reviews/H6249ZM/A/mophie-juice-pack-air-for-iphone-4s

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Oh ok I thought you were referring to mophie overall..... and yes, they are overpriced with no major discernible difference in quality when compared to cheaper alternatives in my opinion :)
Yeah, a lot of people prefer the cheaper ones and I think reviews tend to get a little skewed based on price. If someone spends twice as much on a product, they expect it to be twice as good...and I can't say they are twice as good. But they have tended to last a lot longer than the other brands I've used. I'm a heavy user of external chargers so I've done lots of testing. Which Mophie's have you used?

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Yeah, a lot of people prefer the cheaper ones and i think reviews tend to get a little skewed based on price. If someone spends twice as much on a product, they expect it to be twice as good...I and I can't say they are. But they have tended to last a lot longer than my other brands. I'm a heavy user of external chargers so I've done lots of testing. Which Mophie's have you used?
I've used the air for my 4S and that lasted two months. I admittedly haven't used many mophies.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
$21.95 vs. $79.95? That's almost 4x the cost. I'm a bit skeptical about spending that much more. And, you don't always get what you paid for. There are many name brands that have their unnamed counterpart (same product) that are at a seriously reduced price.

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I ended up buying the following two products from http://www.nomorerack.com:

Set of 2: 2600mAh Flash Chargers for Mobile Devices - Assorted Colors for $18.00 + $0 shipping

Mophie 4000mAh Juice Pack PowerStation for Mobile Devices for $32.00 + $2.00 shipping but I had a $10.00 first time buyer credit.

Total bill was $42.00

Sent using iCafe app

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
It may be overpriced but people should check out nomorerack.com. I bought one there for $32, actually $22 with my $10 first time buyer credit. I haven't used it yet, but it's fully charged. Instead I'm using one of the shotgun shell sized 2600mAh ones daily.

Sent using iCafe app