Here's my whole dilemma. I'm planning to get the new APple TV, no questions asked. I haven't decided which one, 32 GB or 64 GB, but I'll likely go large since this is the lone "receiver" of any kind we have for our TV -- no cable, no antenna, I guess we do have a Wii, but that is RARELY played. Also have a Blu-Ray player.
Anyhow, here's my biggest problem. I'm trying to convince myself that I can wait until Christmas. This will make a nice little Christmas present for myself, from myself(or from Santa, or my Wife, or my youngest child). I do have the old one to use until Christmas. I think I'm going to send my old one to a buddy of mine who I know would appreciate it. I thought about selling it to my daughter, but I think I'd rather give it to my buddy instead.
So, please help convince me that I can wait until Christmas to break this new toy out -- assuming of course that the release isn't delayed that far into the future. I will likely try to pre-order as soon as they are taking them.
Did Apple say they were going to begin orders at midnight PST? I didn't see that listed anywhere. I heard "Monday," but never heard a specific time. I just checked the App Store app and it still says "Coming Soon."