[Release] Mystique iPhone Theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sytek23

Oct 31, 2007
http://digg.com/Apple/Professional_Mystique_iphone_theme_for_download

I’m happy to finally offer this theme for download. It’s not complete. Not all the icons are how I want them, however most are. I’ll be tweaking based on feedback and my own experience.

Credits: psychopulse for wallpaper, and mezzoblue for some icon inspiration, Dan from superfluousbanter.org for the reflection template, and of course Apple for their exquisite sense of software/hardware design.

Aiming for installer release within 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

sytek23

Oct 31, 2007
I am working on a translucent dock version, also fixing a few dock icon alignment issues and once all the icons are done will look into releasing various colours.

abates21

Jul 29, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Wow. Looks great, very clean looking.

1.0.2 or 1.1.1? If 1.1.1, how do you get the dots to not show up indicating you have more than one page of icons? If 1.0.2, ignore me :)

Jul 8, 2007
Hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and created a variation of the Dock.png file that'll allow me to use whatever wallpaper I want. I'm a big fan of your blue background tapestry, but I wanted mine a little warmer, less green, etc. So I made a translucent version of the dock. See attached.

I didn't have the time to remove the duotone and make the YouTube/Photos/Camera/Settings icons translucent, but that's my next task. Unless you want to do it ;)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 8, 2007
Ah, I see what you were talking about with the icon alignment. I went back and fixed my screen shots, and the Dock image attached to THIS post has properly aligned button backround placement (compared to stock buttons). I moved the button icons too, so those are attached.

Attachments