Remove Mophie Battery Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by RyneBraun, Oct 2, 2012.

1. RyneBraun

RyneBraun New Member

I received a movie battery case for iPhone 4S and once I put it on I cannot get it off. I believe it's because of the screen protector I also have on the back. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions to remove it without damaging the pack or phone?

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Oh Damn it Man! Which Mophie do you have? The Juice Pack Pro or Juice Pack Air?

I had a screen protector on my iPhone 4S, no protection on the back, and I used the Mophie Juice Pack Pro all the time. I never got it stuck.

I'm thinking, just keep pulling and shimmying the iPhone to the left and to the right to see if you can get a little movement. That is what I have done in the past to get my iPhone 3G out of an Incase Slider case that I put it into when I had a full body protection on the iPhone 3G. It was hard and the shimmying helped, but my husband gave it two powerful pulls and it came out of the Slider case. It was scary but it is possible to get it out.

Keep shimmying and pulling and eventually it will wiggle and you can get it out. Take a break here and there and go back to it. Don't panic. Take your time. It will come out.

3. up10ad

up10ad Genius
    Gold

Are you sure you're not holding it by grasping the top of the iPhone front and back? Remember, the back of the Mophie comes all the way up, you have to hold it by the edges to remove it.

4. NYR2405

NYR2405 New Member

I had the same problem with my 4s. To get it off I put both the front of the phone flush in my palm and the same thing with the back on the other side. Apply some pressure and push your hands in opposite directions.

5. Manuel

Manuel New Member

I was mad with my Mophie battery for iPhone 5. After a long 30 minute struggle, finally I gathered that I could easily remove the back end of the battery, and so extract the I Phone. Perhaps I should have kept the leaflet of the instructions...