iPhone 4S Removing pics and videos from 4S . . .

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael180, Nov 16, 2011.

1. michael180

michael180 Zealot

Is there a way to mass remove pictures and videos. I have several hundred on my phone.

Any suggestions?
  2. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist

Restore. Lol. Um I think the only way is to use the multi select arrow and start clicking away. At least that's how I have done it.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. michael180

michael180 Zealot

What's the "multi select arrow"? I want to remove them from the phone.
  5. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist

when your on your device and you go into the photos app. Select which album and once in the album on the top right there is a box with an arrow in it going up to the right. Press that and the screen changes a little and you can now multi select and once your done scrolling through and selecting then at the bottom just press delete. You can also use that arrow and multi select to send multiple photos via mms or email.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. michael180

michael180 Zealot

Duh! forest for the trees . . . :giggle:
    Thank you . . .
  7. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist

oh your welcome. Lol. It's the little things that we tend to overlook. Glad it helped.
  8. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius

I was going to say attach it your computer and when it sees it as a device, click your way to the photos Ctrl +A to select all and delete. That's for PC, not sure on a Mac.
  9. Jmbaker429

Jmbaker429 Evangelist

oh yeah. That works too. If you want to take the easy way out. Lol. Way to steal the thunder. Maybe you do need to open up your own little genius bar out there on 14th st. Lol.
  10. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius

Your answer is still the better one really. Unless you happen to have your device attached to a pc already. :D