Removing pics and videos from 4S . . .

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
Restore. Lol. Um I think the only way is to use the multi select arrow and start clicking away. At least that's how I have done it.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
What's the "multi select arrow"? I want to remove them from the phone.
when your on your device and you go into the photos app. Select which album and once in the album on the top right there is a box with an arrow in it going up to the right. Press that and the screen changes a little and you can now multi select and once your done scrolling through and selecting then at the bottom just press delete. You can also use that arrow and multi select to send multiple photos via mms or email.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
when your on your device and you go into the photos app. Select which album and once in the album on the top right there is a box with an arrow in it going up to the right. Press that and the screen changes a little and you can now multi select and once your done scrolling through and selecting then at the bottom just press delete. You can also use that arrow and multi select to send multiple photos via mms or email.
Duh! forest for the trees . . . :giggle:
Thank you . . .

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I was going to say attach it your computer and when it sees it as a device, click your way to the photos Ctrl +A to select all and delete. That's for PC, not sure on a Mac.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I was going to say attach it your computer and when it sees it as a device, click your way to the photos Ctrl +A to select all and delete. That's for PC, not sure on a Mac.
oh yeah. That works too. If you want to take the easy way out. Lol. Way to steal the thunder. Maybe you do need to open up your own little genius bar out there on 14th st. Lol.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
oh yeah. That works too. If you want to take the easy way out. Lol. Way to steal the thunder. Maybe you do need to open up your own little genius bar out there on 14th st. Lol.
Your answer is still the better one really. Unless you happen to have your device attached to a pc already. :D