Rented movies?

HUNTER1

Bronze
May 28, 2009
Took forever to download a rented movie, moved it to the phone. Where do I find the movie in my phone so I can play it? thanks

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Took forever to download a rented movie, moved it to the phone. Where do I find the movie in my phone so I can play it? thanks
Hi: I have a PC and it takes a while to download the rented as well as any movies or TV shows for me for that matter.

You will find your movie under the iPod icon

Select the ipod icon like you are going to play muisc and go to the right where it says Videos right before it says More. Select Videos and the Rented movie will be there more than likelly at the top of the list if you have any other videos in there.

You have 30 days or 29 days to play it but once you start playing it you have 24 hours to watch it as many times as you want.

I hope this helps you out.

HUNTER1

Bronze
May 28, 2009
Thank you very much, found it.

HUNTER1

Bronze
May 28, 2009
Thanks. That was just for testing, I will not be renting them for that much.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I'm curious as to the origin of your user name, adnurahs. Is it something that has been reversed?
Yes it is! You're a smart one. I know it makes no sense, but it is best for me instead of trying to figure out screen names I just use this one.

I used to use BEAT but that got a lot of unwelcomed PM's in other forums so i decided not to use that anymore.
:cool:

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Yes it is! You're a smart one. I know it makes no sense, but it is best for me instead of trying to figure out screen names I just use this one.

I used to use BEAT but that got a lot of unwelcomed PM's in other forums so i decided not to use that anymore.
:cool:
I'm not that smart - I have a talent, I'm told, for pronouncing words in reverse, so naturally that's the first thing I look for. So, what is sharunda? Is that your name?

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I'm not that smart - I have a talent, I'm told, for pronouncing words in reverse, so naturally that's the first thing I look for. So, what is sharunda? Is that your name?
Yes, Sharunda that's it. :cool:

I've read your posts, I think you are plenty smart! A backwards pronunciation talent! Well, that's a first.

No one usually cares about these things so i figured my name backwards would be great! And no one would figure it out, but now the cat is out of the bag! LOL!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Yes, Sharunda that's it. :cool:

I've read your posts, I think you are plenty smart! A backwards pronunciation talent! Well, that's a first.

No one usually cares about these things so i figured my name backwards would be great! And no one would figure it out, but now the cat is out of the bag! LOL!
Well, as far as me being smart, I'm not so sure. But I have been an avid reader since I was about the age of three. When I was that age, my father would let me read the newspaper and he would bring me astronomy books from the base library to read (I love astronomy). That's when I fell in love with the space-themed art of Chesley Bonestell.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Well, as far as me being smart, I'm not so sure. But I have been an avid reader since I was about the age of three. When I was that age, my father would let me read the newspaper and he would bring me astronomy books from the base library to read (I love astronomy). That's when I fell in love with the space-themed art of Chesley Bonestell.
Astronomy, that's cool! Reading since you were three awesome, Spaced-themed art of Chesley Bonestell sounds nice. I've never seen any of it. What is it like?

Did having a love for Astronomy lead you into liking Science Fiction at all? I just ask because it wouldn't be far fetched for you to be a Star Trek lover.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Astronomy, that's cool! Reading since you were three awesome, Spaced-themed art of Chesley Bonestell sounds nice. I've never seen any of it. What is it like?

Did having a love for Astronomy lead you into liking Science Fiction at all? I just ask because it wouldn't be far fetched for you to be a Star Trek lover.
I just put a link to Bonestell in my previous post.

I loved reading science fiction in my younger years, and yes, I am a Star Trek fan, though not a rabid, drooling one. :laugh2:

Star Trek is good, but I really loved Babylon 5. And never forget that great space drama, Lost In Space...:p

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I just put a link to Bonestell in my previous post.

I loved reading science fiction in my younger years, and yes, I am a Star Trek fan, though not a rabid, drooling one. :laugh2:

Star Trek is good, but I really loved Babylon 5. And never forget that great space drama, Lost In Space...:p
My favorite books are by Octavia Butler. I haven't read them in a while, but I love them. One of my favorite characters of hers Doro. If only there were a real Doro. I think I'd sh*t my pants.

I like some of Stephen King's stuff that guy is seriously demented! Star Trek is okay. I like the old ones. I am looking forward to seeing the new movie. I'm not a total Trekkie either. It was just a good introduction into the genre for me.

I see that link. I'll check it out. I'm at work now. :eek:

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks. That was just for testing, I will not be renting them for that much.
Netflix and wine go together. With Netflix you can down stream all the movies everyday for one price of $9 per month

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Netflix and wine go together. With Netflix you can down stream all the movies everyday for one price of $9 per month
I feel like I'm at EverythingiPhone, circa 2007. Welcome back!

HUNTER1

Bronze
May 28, 2009
I did a search about netflix and my understanding is you can rent through iPhone but not sure If I can play netflix movies on iPhone. If my info is wrong can you tell me how it's done? I watch a lot tv and movies and still trying to find some ways in doing that. More search through this forum.
I'm about to jump into the slingbox option.