REPAIR NEEDED ERROR. Help Please!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
so I got an error when I tried to unlock my phone today and it said repair needed. Cannot make or receive phone calls. Please contact Apple. Anyone else had this error? I had my passcode lock on and the error appeared before I entered in the code. I was able to power down and get everything working again, but im nervous that it will crash. I have never modded or done anything to compromise the phone. Let me know what you think.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
so I got an error when I tried to unlock my phone today and it said repair needed. Cannot make or receive phone calls. Please contact Apple. Anyone else had this error? I had my passcode lock on and the error appeared before I entered in the code. I was able to power down and get everything working again, but im nervous that it will crash. I have never modded or done anything to compromise the phone. Let me know what you think.
Restore, resync, take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
I wouldn't worry about it unless it keeps happening, then I would try a hard reset, if still happens, restore... If still happens.. send it to Apple :(

Hopefully it wont happen to you again.