REPAIR NEEDED ERROR. Help Please!

JiggyMatt

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
so I got an error when I tried to unlock my phone today and it said repair needed. Cannot make or receive phone calls. Please contact Apple. Anyone else had this error? I had my passcode lock on and the error appeared before I entered in the code. I was able to power down and get everything working again, but im nervous that it will crash. I have never modded or done anything to compromise the phone. Let me know what you think.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
so I got an error when I tried to unlock my phone today and it said repair needed. Cannot make or receive phone calls. Please contact Apple. Anyone else had this error? I had my passcode lock on and the error appeared before I entered in the code. I was able to power down and get everything working again, but im nervous that it will crash. I have never modded or done anything to compromise the phone. Let me know what you think.
Restore, resync, take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
I wouldn't worry about it unless it keeps happening, then I would try a hard reset, if still happens, restore... If still happens.. send it to Apple :(

Hopefully it wont happen to you again.