Repair Needed?

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Am having a new problem. A messege telling me iPhone cannot make or receive calls. all this from jailbreaking 1.1.3 i was updating to 1.1.3 an then my mobile restart so i managed to restore to 1.1.1 from here on i can't do anything the iTunes tell me that my sim has somekind of pincode or please insert simcard. i hope someone have a solution for this problem :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
Are you following one of the Jailbreak tutorials here? They tell you you'll get errors during the process, from one step to the other. You just need to continue through the process.

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Are you following one of the Jailbreak tutorials here? They tell you you'll get errors during the process, from one step to the other. You just need to continue through the process.
I used iclarified tutorial updating to 1.1.3 using the installer the said must wait anout 1 hour, 5min and my mobile restarted after the restart nothing happens except deleting my contacts and sms and the start to reboot by himself soo i restored to 1.1.1 and now i can't jailbreak 1.1.1 becouse ok the repeir mess and when i press info my phone can't detect the IMEI & the ICCID

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008

GolfNut

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
Thx for the tutorial but My sim card stop working from restoring and updating so now i will call the MTC company in lebanon to get a new sim card :(. Now am afrid to put any sim card in the mobile, i think i will sell the mobile
Are you certain the sim card is bad? Can you try the sim in someone else's mobile?

Raziel256

Jan 12, 2008
Are you certain the sim card is bad? Can you try the sim in someone else's mobile?
What happen is i restore DFU to 1.1.3 and then restor 2times to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it and then i update to 1.1.2 when the jailbreak finsh a messege come out telling me there is not simcard i took out the sim card and use it on nokia E65 Samsung D600 all the same (please insert Sim Card) and now i don't know if i can try another sim

Last edited by a moderator: