Replacement "Chrome Bezel" ! for iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
hey guy's......i've posted this site a while ago, but now they got the chrome bezel ! :laugh2: i know there are tons of iPhone user's out there who have their chrome bezel scratched and wish to make it look new again..(including myself)..well now you can !:laugh2:

go to the site, there's other cool replacement parts for the iPhone aswell....:)

http://cnn.cn/shop/apple-iphone-c-256_374.html

iFuNk

Bronze
Oct 25, 2007
Has anyone bought the headphone adapter from this site? Although I'm tempted ... im considering waiting for the new griffen one.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
good point...they should've made one in black...
i was thinking that but, you would have to change it every time you wanted to get it serviced..

seems like more of an annoyance..

and it wouldn't even matter since i use the Agent18(black) :D

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
LOL. Anyone seen the black back? Looks frikkin sweet.

I wonder how they got black OEM backs when Apple (The Original Equipment Manufacturer) doesn't sell an iPhone with a black back. Hahah!

But it is sexy. Although, a warranty is sexier.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
don't you void your warranty if you chng the case?...or i wonder if you get the case and Apple will put it on for you...
i seriously doubt Apple would be willing to change the looks of the iPhone. Not a question of warranty so much as a consistent image. Same reason why they try locking down the springboard so much.

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
I would seriously consider - no, I'd buy an anodized bezel. I'd probably hate it once I installed it, but I think a red one would look nice...

tobey

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I would seriously consider - no, I'd buy an anodized bezel. I'd probably hate it once I installed it, but I think a red one would look nice...
An anodized aluminum bezel would be great, and much more durable than the chrome. Hopefully someone makes a replacement because I need one. My chrome bezel is junk.

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Has anyone on here tried to replace the bezel? I ordered one from ifixit.com and they said it was difficult, boy were they serious. It took me 20 minutes to get the antenna cover off. I couldn't get the back cover off before the iPod opening tools they sent wore out. They're plastic, woohoo! Anyway, I gave up and put the antenna cover back on. I bent that up nicely, so it looks like I'll be ordering one of those from them now when they get them back in stock. Anyway, doing the replacement isn't easy!

Joe