Replacement Housing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I tried searching a million times and couldn't find a thread topic on this. My iPhone fell in between a recliner and got all bent out of shape, the whole housing needs to be replaced. The screen is alright and the phone still works though. Where can I find a replacement housing and someone to install it? Thanks for any help.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I tried searching a million times and couldn't find a thread topic on this. My iPhone fell in between a recliner and got all bent out of shape, the whole housing needs to be replaced. The screen is alright and the phone still works though. Where can I find a replacement housing and someone to install it? Thanks for any help.

I just ordered this my self (great deal)....my iPhone's housing got really mest up....im going to do it myself since i know there is no one who will do it and plus, i will be more careful if I do it.

check it out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/apple-iphone-OE...ryZ41343QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
the solid black back on CNN is awesome,my friend just did his and going to do mine after the new year..