Replacement Housing

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I tried searching a million times and couldn't find a thread topic on this. My iPhone fell in between a recliner and got all bent out of shape, the whole housing needs to be replaced. The screen is alright and the phone still works though. Where can I find a replacement housing and someone to install it? Thanks for any help.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
I tried searching a million times and couldn't find a thread topic on this. My iPhone fell in between a recliner and got all bent out of shape, the whole housing needs to be replaced. The screen is alright and the phone still works though. Where can I find a replacement housing and someone to install it? Thanks for any help.

I just ordered this my self (great deal)....my iPhone's housing got really mest up....im going to do it myself since i know there is no one who will do it and plus, i will be more careful if I do it.

check it out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/apple-iphone-OE...ryZ41343QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
the solid black back on CNN is awesome,my friend just did his and going to do mine after the new year..

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
the solid black back on CNN is awesome
the pictures really don't do it justice..

i wish i could put one on my everyday iPhone but i don't want to switch it every time i take it in to Apple