Replacing Old Apple ID

Hello, It's been months since my last visit. Anyway, I had an apple id already. However, the email that I used in my my apple id was not existed anymore. In addition, I forget the password I used in my apple id. How can I delete my old apple id and replace with the new?

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Here is a good link. It mentions the steps easily to go into settings and find iTunes and app store and sign out.

http://mobile.ipadinsight.com/all/i...sics-how-to-change-the-apple-id-on-the-ipad#2

I'm unsure though If you'll need to transfer apps etc to the new Apple id. I've never been in that situation.

I would be careful with this. Paid apps or any apps for that matter won't be on new apple id. I believe you'll need to reinstall the free ones / connect to iTunes.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Be sure to use a password keeper in the future. 1Password is great. There's other good ones. Don't tell yourself, "I'll remember it!". I thought you could recover your password or reset it if you had your email address used on the ID. And answer the security questions. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮