Repo Source Question

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
This is directly aimed at an answer from x999x if at all possible. I made my own repo, but how do I add a theme to it. When I zip icons I don't get the main script execution error, but they don't unzip for the theme on the ipod when installed. Am I doing something wrong with the directory string or the folder inside the theme string?

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
not to go off topic but just clicked on that link in your signature...pretty cool

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I've not had any luck getting Zips to work from a PC, but they do work when I zip them on my Mac. STE instructions say that the Zip file has to retain its permissions, and maybe thats the reason the PC zips aren't working for me.

Also, make sure your file sizes match in the byte count area. If the sizes don't match the download will error.

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
x999x would it be possible for me to send you the files via link or any other form of file transfer so you can zip it with your mac so I can give it a shot. Or is that too much trouble?

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
Never mind I just remembered my cousin has an Apple computer he'll be able to help.

Tsn223

Bronze
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago, IL
x999x is there an amail address i can reach you at i have a few questions I don't thing would be able to be posted, and to large to be pmed