Reported leaked photos of iPhone 5

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I don't care but put the Headphone JACK back ON TOP....

useless to have it on the bottom.....whats the point moving it?

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I hope the markup is wrong about the headphone placement. Not to mention all the accessories will no longer work for somebody that wants to upgrade cause of the peripheral changes. That is just a waste of money to me.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I hope the markup is wrong about the headphone placement. Not to mention all the accessories will no longer work for somebody that wants to upgrade cause of the peripheral changes. That is just a waste of money to me.
May be a waste of money for you, but will make Apple even more $ as people will have to replace said accessories.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
People are in denial about this "leaked"design but I say where there's smoke there's fire.

There have been lots of leaked designs that are very similar and I believe that this is the new design for the most part. And yes looks like the head phone jack will be on the bottom.

We'll learn to love it. Just like always!

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
so true Zanthe

I am hating the headphone Jack on the bottom...but I will learn to live with it...

I am definitely getting the NEW iPhone.......no matter where the headphone jack is located.

I am holding out hope for 128GIG, QUAD CORE Processor with 1 GIG of RAM

Psyrix

Bronze
Jul 24, 2012
There are currently no iOS applications that need more than a single core. iOS 6 is already optimized for running on a dual core. And there is NO benefit what-so-ever to running a quad core CPU in an Apple device. Adding two more cores is a waste of material and battery power.

Android needs quad core because of the overhead of the Dalvik Virtual Machine and the piss poor programming practices of the Java developers. Google is using Microsoft's theory for code. Throw more hardware at the problem to make the software work.

Thank goodness Apple doesn't subscribe to that idiotic philosophy.

Dec 12, 2011
Not sure about the two tone design...I imagine the phone will look different in my hands than it does in a picture, so we'll see. Definitely against the headphone jack move to the bottom, though. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I just don't see that being something I'll like. I do like the look of the speakers, but I'm concerned about problems with dust and crap getting clogged in those holes. I've never been one to keep my tech super clean...

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
so true Zanthe

I am hating the headphone Jack on the bottom...but I will learn to live with it...

I am definitely getting the NEW iPhone.......no matter where the headphone jack is located.

I am holding out hope for 128GIG, QUAD CORE Processor with 1 GIG of RAM
I will most likely get the new iPhone as well, I'm very much overdue for an upgrade as well. Guessing how the Apple engineers operate maybe there is a good reason they changed the design, like a bigger battery?, or more ram/CPU space? I'd hope.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
I will most likely get the new iPhone as well, I'm very much overdue for an upgrade as well. Guessing how the Apple engineers operate maybe there is a good reason they changed the design, like a bigger battery?, or more ram/CPU space? I'd hope.

Yes maybe they needed more space for larger battery or RAM/CPU.

HOPE SO.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I really hope the design is different from the 'leaked' parts. I'm not a fan of the longer iPhone. Didn't Tim Cook say Apple was going to be more careful with leaked info?

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
The design is meaningless. I wouldn't care if Apple never changed their design ever again. It's only the innards that count. Put the iPhone in a StarTAC shell and I'll still be happy if I can play Infinity Blade on me 3.5 inch screen.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
I have yet to see a working iPhone '5', minus the renderings. Gizmodo has a complete article on the 'rumor roundup". It has several 'leaked' images, as well as a video of the casing. Click here to view their article on this. Everything listed there, for the most part, is listed on EverythingiCafe as well, just not in one article.

Ryenku

Aug 1, 2012
I like the longer iPhone because it meant a bigger screen.
I know Apple like to do things differently but bigger screen really look nicer, a good example would be the S3