Request for Ringtone Help

Sethro

Jun 17, 2009
Hi, Everyone

We just bought our 16gs phones today, and want to create ringtones. I updated on my laptop (OS X) iTunes 8.2, but under the Store menu, the "Create Ringtone" option won't activate. Tried re-starting, signing in and out of my account, etc, but the "Create Ringtone" option stays gray.

Any suggestions as to how I might be able to activate it would be muchb appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

john_T

Silver
Dec 29, 2007
NYC

I just(like right now:)) created this video. Get free, high-quality ringtones at audiko.net.

Sethro

Jun 17, 2009
John!

Thank you so much! We both really appreciate the help!

(Sorry for the delay in responding - just crashed after posting my question.)

Thanks again!

Seth

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Hi, Everyone

We just bought our 16gs phones today, and want to create ringtones. I updated on my laptop (OS X) iTunes 8.2, but under the Store menu, the "Create Ringtone" option won't activate. Tried re-starting, signing in and out of my account, etc, but the "Create Ringtone" option stays gray.

Any suggestions as to how I might be able to activate it would be muchb appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Don't you have GarageBand on your mac? You can create ringtones there and it will send them right to iTunes. Very easy process.

FAMEDASH

Jun 17, 2009
jersey ****ty, nj
i just use the program iringer, it basically did the whole process in less than a few seconds. im new to the iPhone game and found this program to make it easy for me.