[Request]Make Unlock&Lock sounds

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
Yo you know the Street Fighter game & Movies? I am looking to get a couple of them throwing the fireball sounds and upper-cuts sounds from Akuma, Ken & Ryu

Yo this is what i could come up with, i think part5 you can make a good lock&unlock sound from the fireball&uppercut sound. if you can try and make some out of all the moves you can i'll use them as sms an email ect... thx
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UK4XOJ4J

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
mp3 = caf.

A rename will do. Good day.
Not true. I ran into the problem of them not working because someone told me to do that on this forum. It doesn't always work. Go into iTunes and go to Preferences -> Importing and change the encoder to AIFF. Import your mp3 into iTunes, right click and convert to AIFF. Then take that new file and rename to .caf and tada!

Enjoy!

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
kool thx did not know that, but still I can't cut 1sec out of them anyway so I need someone to cut the players move sounds out for me.

iAttorney

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Houston, TX
if you want to be sure the file is converted (not that TMOTD is wrong), and are using a Mac, download a program called Max. i use it to convert all of my mp3 or wav to caf (caf standards for core audio file and is a file Apple created to use on its hardware)

I have made all my system sounds with this program and it works flawlessly.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
CAF is a renamed AIFF file. It is uncompressed (same size as a WAV) so thereby different from an MP3. Certain parts of the phone can playback AIF or MP3 media (such as ringtones) but others cannot (SMS requires AIF).

Use iTunes to convert most audio formats to mp3/wav/aif/aac as KabaModern outlined above.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Are you sure? You do a lot of things. :)

I could be wrong about sms requiring AIF, too. I just know that works.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
well, on my first two iPhones I did.

haven't tried it on this one.

not that it makes any sort of difference, they were all on 1.1.4 by the end of it...

I haven't even jailbroken this one yet, it is, in all sense, a virgin phone.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
nope, I'm not home yet.

the unlocking has not yet started.

also, I don't know which to go with, PWN or ZiPhone.

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
nope, I'm not home yet.

the unlocking has not yet started.

also, I don't know which to go with, PWN or ZiPhone.
I ZiPhone'd my iPhone about two months ago and literally just ZiPhone'd my girlfriends iPhone today, no problems either time. And again, as you know, Zibri claimed no iPhone has been bricked by ZiPhone.

Who cares about code ethics or whatever. His program works with no issues. Period. Why fix what's not broken? ;)

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
kool thx this is what i have been able to come up with so far, just unzip this file and place the folder in your Customize2 folder

Last edited by a moderator: