Requesting an abundant collection of iPhone Interface shots

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Torx

Oct 15, 2007
Hey everyone,

im working on a little skinning project for my windows mobile phone (oops! don't eat me!) .... and im trying to gather clear exact resolution screenshots of everything and anything in the stock iPhone, settings, calendar, calculator, contacts, weather, web browser, EVERYTHING.

Is there a dumped resource of all the iPhone images from its rom or memory storage? I don't care about code and executables, apps, just interested in the graphics.

Anyone willing to help me out or chime in, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

viperboy

Sep 11, 2007
i can sypmathize with you cause i came from WM a little bit ago too. there are a lot of iPhoney themes out there, but im uploading them now anyway. they're ~450k each so gimme a little bit and i'll post them back here. my iPhone isn't very stock so i gave you as many stock as i can. and the thing in the bottom-right hand corner is a launcher and thats how i got to use the screenshot function. pix soon...

enigmanic

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
Hey everyone,

im working on a little skinning project for my windows mobile phone (oops! don't eat me!) .... and im trying to gather clear exact resolution screenshots of everything and anything in the stock iPhone, settings, calendar, calculator, contacts, weather, web browser, EVERYTHING.

Is there a dumped resource of all the iPhone images from its rom or memory storage? I don't care about code and executables, apps, just interested in the graphics.

Anyone willing to help me out or chime in, i'd appreciate it.
Thanks!
Most of the stock iPhone images can be found here:
http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=101