Reserve iPhone 4S at Sam's Club

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by SunnySweet, Oct 11, 2011.

1. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor
    Bronze

2. mike546

mike546 New Member

So I'm walking by the phone kiosk in Sams Club today the 11th and the sales guy asks me if i want to Per Order a new iPhone. I say sure when can I get it and he says Friday the 14th, they are getting ten of the 16gb and I can be the first on the list.

3. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor
    Bronze

YAY! Way to score that new phone! I am still waiting for the tracking number of my order through Apple (placed order in the early morning hours of October 7th)

4. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Good find.
    Did you order through AT&T?

5. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor
    Bronze

AT&T is my service provider but I could not get their site to work while trying to order in the wee hours of Friday morning so I ordered through Apple (the iPhone app actually) I ordered my 4 through AT&T and got it the day before launch ... so hope Apple comes through for me LOL It says *Preparing for Shipment* and is saying it will deliver on October 14th ... so keeping my fingers crossed.(y)

6. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

You already got a tracking number?
    All I've got so far is an order confirmation number.
    Good luck to you, I'm not going to get my hopes up anymore, this is too much work :)

7. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor
    Bronze

No tracking number for me ... just an order number so far :cautious:
    I LOVE my iPhone 4 so I am thinking I will survive until the 4S arrives ... but it SURE would be fun to have it to play with over the weekend :ROFLMAO:

8. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

I can't check anything with the order number. Order went through the 9th around noon through AT&T, that's 48 hours already and if I enter the order number I get an error message.
    sorry I'm venting here, it's a mad house out there LOL

9. SunnySweet

SunnySweet Contributor
    Bronze

I know how you feel! All the threads and so many different rumors flying about who ordered how from where and whose phone is in Alaska and whose is not going to arrive and that if you put in your late grandmother's shoe size on a random site with a naked picture of your uncle you can find out when your phone will arrive (ok this was a slight exaggeration but it is INSANITY) It is all making people a little bit uptight I think. I guess I will just wait and hope LOL I think you will get yours Benny, because you spoke to actual PEOPLE!

10. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius
    Platinum

Last year I was fine waiting for the phone to even be available at the store ( remember the shortage? )
    But i wasn't a member here, now seeing everyone getting one I got the urge. I need to be stronger than that next time.
    anyway thanks for listening :)