Resetting my iPad

Discussion in 'iPad 3' started by jjj's, Jun 28, 2012.

1. jjj's

jjj's New Member

hi can anyone help me? my iPad is already jailbroken and i have installed some application on it and i decided to reset it, it says that no date and media will be deleted. also some of my application is protected with a password so when i was done resetting it and about to open my apps the qwerty keyboard didn't show up but the iPhone like keypad. what am i going to do as my apps' password consisting of letters and numbers? do i have to jailbreak it again? tnx.

2. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

Delete that app and download it again then sync everything back. Then turn off device and turn it back on.

3. jjj's

jjj's New Member

hi thanks for the advicebut how can i delete the app if itself is protected with the password as well as cydia and others.

4. AZIANAPPLE

AZIANAPPLE Member
    Bronze

Go into safe mode. Once in safe mode, go into Cydia. In Cydia, go to your Packages and delete the app/tweak/program from there. After that is done, exit out of Cydia by pressing the Home button. Pull up the multi-switcher and exit Cydia out of the multi-switcher. Power Down your device. Power up your device. Now check your device.