restore iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cy246

Oct 20, 2007
Hey, i have a unlocked 1.0.2 iPhone which is really messed up right now, and i am planning to restore it through iTunes. when i click restore it says it will update it to the latest firmware, but i know firmware 1.1.1 will brick the phone, so if i do this restore will it brick my phone?

mototel

Nov 10, 2007
yes , you should have not unlocked your phone. there's your answer .
WOW! You win the award for the most useless waste of webspace.

Any way, now to actually help another member. If you go to www.iPhone.unlock.no , you can search there for how to restore with a previous firmware version. There is a download of the 1.0.2 software and instructions on how to choose the file you downloaded when you restore in iTunes. If you need any further help, just keep me posted and I will gladly help out.

cy246

Oct 20, 2007
WOW! You win the award for the most useless waste of webspace.

Any way, now to actually help another member. If you go to www.iPhone.unlock.no , you can search there for how to restore with a previous firmware version. There is a download of the 1.0.2 software and instructions on how to choose the file you downloaded when you restore in iTunes. If you need any further help, just keep me posted and I will gladly help out.

that link doesn't work!