Restoring Error 1601

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
This is an old error code dating back to iTunes 7.4... google it and you'll find solutions depending on your OS.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I would think a simple google search would point you in the right direction. I remember that being an issue a long while back. I actually went through the pain but, unfortunately, don't remember the fix. Seems like I had to uninstall iTunes and reinstall but don't try that without first verifying. I'm kind of grabbing straws out of thin air right now. I do know I dealt with it in the past though.

radack1155

Bronze
Jul 11, 2008
Austin, TX
I would think a simple google search would point you in the right direction. I remember that being an issue a long while back. I actually went through the pain but, unfortunately, don't remember the fix. Seems like I had to uninstall iTunes and reinstall but don't try that without first verifying. I'm kind of grabbing straws out of thin air right now. I do know I dealt with it in the past though.
Thats what it said to do. I uninstalled everything it said and no luck. Good thing I thought of DFU haha