Return Address Setting - Please Help - Getting Very Frustrated!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Is there a return address setting for when you send emails? I am using Yahoo for push email and when I send an email through my iPhone I want my return address to be listed as a different one than my Yahoo address (for businesss purposes).
So, in essense I want to be able to send an email from my iPhone through Yahoo but have the recipient see that it is coming from my businesss email address (not ____@yahoo.com).
Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated as I have been trying to figure this out for hours!
Thanks.

Mike

Jun 26, 2007
Is there a return address setting for when you send emails? I am using Yahoo for push email and when I send an email through my iPhone I want my return address to be listed as a different one than my Yahoo address (for businesss purposes).
So, in essense I want to be able to send an email from my iPhone through Yahoo but have the recipient see that it is coming from my businesss email address (not ____@yahoo.com).
Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated as I have been trying to figure this out for hours!
Thanks.

Mike
Is it handled through the Yahoo settings? In Google mail this done through the Gmail settings.

mjeagent

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Northern Virginia
Is it handled through the Yahoo settings? In Google mail this done through the Gmail settings.
There is a setting to have a return address added to your yahoo email address. But, what this only seems to accomplish is when someone gets an email from you (which says ____@yahoo.com) and they decide to reply to it, it gets sent to an email address of your choosing. This part I have setup. What I need is to figure out how to have my businesss address take the place of the yahoo address when people get my email.

Mike

briuhn

Jun 27, 2007
also having this same problem? is there any work around/fix to get a different reply to email address? this is a deal breaker for me... also, i still am not getting true push email on my yahoo account? any suggestions, this is very frustrating coming from a blackberry, no push email on my iPhone means its going back to the store

kdb

Jul 1, 2007
trying to do the same

I signed up for the Yahoo upgrade and when I send from yahoo on line I can choose the send address and it works perfectly. I tried from the iPhone and still get the Yahoo address. I went on to Yahoo and changed my businesss account as the default and that didn't change anything on the iPhone. Any other input is appreciated.