Returned my iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by billnye97, Oct 3, 2014.

1. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

I have been talking myself into the iPhone 6 after waiting in line at Best Buy and them not having any Plus phones for AT&T. I really liked the 6. It was easy to use one handed for me but I kept spying everyones comments about the Plus. So finally I saw that the local Apple Store had the silver Plus 128GB model in stock. I was at the last day that I could return the 6 to Best Buy so I pulled the trigger and bought the iPhone 6 Plus. I then returned the 6 at Best Buy. It is a huge phone but I definitely like the screen size.

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

That's very awesome. My friend even told me that she's very happy I didn't let her get just the 6. She loves the plus.

3. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Attaboy.

4. Chancellor

Chancellor Contributor
    Bronze

I haven't seen too many in the wild, a few of my friends have the + and absolute love the size (after a few days use). I just gotta decide on a note 4 or plus for my work phone, I am a huge amoled fan but dam* that plus screen is sexy.

5. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Indeed it is sexy. Every day in class people ask if it's the iPhone 6+ and then they want to hold it.

6. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I let my nine-month-old granddaughter hold and play with my iPhone 6 Plus tonight. I was holding her and the room was carpeted, so I wasn't too concerned. Looked like she was trying her best to bend it, though. :D

She loves kaleidoscope apps.

7. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Awwwwwwww now I miss my neise. I can go visit her anytime but yeah I'm in school an hour away. She's so cute. Almost a year old and loves holding phones and keys.

8. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I was at BestBuy picking up my sons phone yesterday and the guy behind me did the same he returned the 6 (he wanted 1st but changed his mind) for the Plus. I must say it grows on you. I just can't handle the size! I wish the overall dimensions were smaller for the screen.

9. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

It is a hefty phone but I'm getting used to it. My 18 month old can barely hold it which is funny. My wife was impressed with the screen size. She currently has a S4 but really likes the Plus.

Sent using an iPhone 6 Plus128GB on AT&T.

10. darkpoet25

darkpoet25 Member
    Bronze

You should post a picture of her with it. Bet she looks adorable holding it.