Returning iPhone purchased two days ago for new, less-expensive iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meross

Sep 4, 2007
I bought an iPhone two days ago. I'm gonna return my iPhone and get the new 400 dollar one. I'm just wondering if my plan will make it where i have to pay for a new plan and the cancelation fee of my phone now, or will i be able to transfer the plan over.

Is there any any difference in the new iPhone besides the price?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
hi i am 12 years old and bought an iPhone 2 days ago. im gonna return my iPhone and get the ney 400 dollar one. im just wondering if my plan will make it where i have to pay for a new plan and the cancelation fee of my phone now, or will i be able to transfer the plan over. is there any any difference in the new iPhone besides the price?
You should be able to download music from iTunes pretty soon over wifi, from what I've heard.

Everythings happening so fast, I'm having trouble keeping up, lol, this is great!

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
hi i am 12 years old and bought an iPhone 2 days ago. im gonna return my iPhone and get the ney 400 dollar one. im just wondering if my plan will make it where i have to pay for a new plan and the cancelation fee of my phone now, or will i be able to transfer the plan over. is there any any difference in the new iPhone besides the price?
No difference in phones besides the price, and you SHOULD be able to just take the SIM card out of the old one and drop it into the new one.

It wouldn't be a terrible idea to ask the person at the store if you can just get credited back the 200$. If he says make sure you get credited back as CASH (or the money back to your, i assume parents, credit card) and NOT Applestore credit. There is no reason to take store credit over real money.