Returning my Apple BT

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Today I am going to return the Apple BT and get a Jawbone. The only reason I am returning the Apple BT is because I can't keep it in my ear comfortably, I've tried the eargels and the one I need keeps splitting. Hopefully the Jawbone will stay in a lot better with the ear clip. How do owners of the Jawbone like it? How does it feel on ya ear?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Today I am going to return the Apple BT and get a Jawbone. The only reason I am returning the Apple BT is because I can't keep it in my ear comfortably, I've tried the eargels and the one I need keeps splitting. Hopefully the Jawbone will stay in a lot better with the ear clip. How do owners of the Jawbone like it? How does it feel on ya ear?
If you like the size of the Apple BT, check out the Samsung WEP410. I just picked one up on Ebay for CHEAP. Shipping from China is going to take a little bit, but for the price it's worth it. Plus, I did a lot of review reading before deciding on one. I would suggest trying out out in the AT&T store, and if you like it, get one from Ebay.(and make sure that it's a Samsung one in a retail box if buying from ebay. Lots of knock offs out there.)

chefj

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
i took back my jawbone for the same reason you are taking back the Apple. Hope you fair better than i did...

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
So I bought the Jawbone and it doesn't fit my ear well at all, worse than the Apple BT, so I took it back and got the Apple BT again lol. I gutta find a way to make the Apple BT more comfortable.