Returning my iPhone Today!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Yup i'm returning this overrated iPhone today, I don't mind paying 10% restocking fee. Blackberry Curve here i come!

cdfink08

Jul 17, 2007
i for one think your an idiot if you think the curve is a better phone than the iPhone...i bet im not the only one who thinks that

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
that phone is the size of my iPhone, ipod video, and nano combine
hahahaa.. buttons.... soo yesterday :laugh2:

el31415

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Yup i'm returning this overrated iPhone today, I don't mind paying 10% restocking fee. Blackberry Curve here i come!
Many are doing the same thing as you
give them time to realise that in deed it's an overrated iPhone
iPhone sucks big time
but I love my iPhone

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
aw cmon u guys...y da hate? I knows I mentioned it before but had to make an official thread about it. Well deep down inside u know da iPhone isn't worth it. Goodluck kids have fun wit this child toy. All for love!

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
one good reason is that I've been charging my phone since 9am yes I've been using it but its not full WTF! It lags no mass SMS. Keyboard sucks etc

tundra

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
New Jersey
I too was very close to going back to blackberry again. I miss my 8800. I decided to give the iPhone another chance. I do feel the BB is a much better phone but only due to what i used it for. I use it mainly for email and instant messaging. The iPhone i believe will never be a BB as far as instant messaging goes. Jivetalk just rocks as a 3rd party app. As far as emails well i think that will be fixed in due time. I admit i do not like that iPhone does not push all emails from all services instantly. I am sure that will be fixed in future updates. Overall the web rocks and i do still get to message people through jivetalk. shady but hey it works. I say don't lose hope in the iPhone. As with anything new it has issues and so far the issues i have i believe will be fixed through software updates.

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
one good reason is that I've been charging my phone since 9am yes I've been using it but its not full WTF! It lags no mass SMS. Keyboard sucks etc
Good luck with your new BlackBerry. Although something tells me you'll shortly be in a BlackBerry forum complaining about that phone too!;)

hiphop101

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
don't wanna brag but a friend who works for Cingular is hooking me up with blackberry curve for $100 and honestly this iPhone isn't for me. It freezes so many time like right now as I'm typing this!

Matt Random

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
The iPhone is certainly expensive and most probably over priced, but it is the most enjoyable phone I have ever had. I prefer to use the web based gmail for my personal email and I have no desire to access my work email from a phone. The calendar is perfectly suitable for my businesss needs. I absolutely love the photo viewer and the iPod capabilities, especially the video. I also like the form factor quite a bit. The half screen/half keyboard form factor has never appealed to me.

I think the iPhone is an excellent personal entertainment device that also meets my businesss needs. The BB is a good businesss productivity device. To each his own.