ReturnToCalm Gives You a Kinder, Gentler In-Call Bar

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I actually installed this near the time it came out. It's awesome! I totally disliked the bright green color when I am waiting to be connected, or I am just using my iPhone during a call. :p

Suzie-egg

Jul 11, 2014
Hi just done this its so much nicer thanks, do you know of any apps that will let me remove the three call end beeps on my iPhone 4 , im new to this still amazed i was able to get cydia but its still all a little confusing

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hi just done this its so much nicer thanks, do you know of any apps that will let me remove the three call end beeps on my iPhone 4 , im new to this still amazed i was able to get cydia but its still all a little confusing
I have not seen this ever since I began jailbreaking and I haven't heard anybody mention it.

Suzie-egg

Jul 11, 2014
Ahh, thats why i couldnd find anything about lol i can stop blindly futtering around looking for it then and cheers
I have not seen this ever since I began jailbreaking and I haven't heard anybody mention it.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Ahh, thats why i couldnd find anything about lol i can stop blindly futtering around looking for it then and cheers

You're welcome. A lot of things are possible in the jailbreaking world, but I have never heard of this as one of them. :p

Update on Returntocalm: Not working on iOS 7.1+. They said it's a known issue.

Last edited:

Rgn

Contributor
Bronze
Apr 29, 2013
I like the option to change colors. I've switched from calmcall to returntocalm