ReturnToCalm Gives You a Kinder, Gentler In-Call Bar

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by Napoleon PhoneApart, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

ReturnToCalm gives you the option of dynamic, light blue, green-ish, and black to replace that ugly green in-call bar. Available on the BigBoss repo.

image.jpg

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I actually installed this near the time it came out. It's awesome! I totally disliked the bright green color when I am waiting to be connected, or I am just using my iPhone during a call. :p

3. Suzie-egg

Suzie-egg New Member

Hi just done this its so much nicer thanks, do you know of any apps that will let me remove the three call end beeps on my iPhone 4 , im new to this still amazed i was able to get cydia but its still all a little confusing

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I have not seen this ever since I began jailbreaking and I haven't heard anybody mention it.

5. Suzie-egg

Suzie-egg New Member

Ahh, thats why i couldnd find anything about lol i can stop blindly futtering around looking for it then and cheers

6. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

You're welcome. A lot of things are possible in the jailbreaking world, but I have never heard of this as one of them. :p

Update on Returntocalm: Not working on iOS 7.1+. They said it's a known issue.

#6 MoneyMaker79, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  7. Rgn

Rgn Contributor
    Bronze

I like the option to change colors. I've switched from calmcall to returntocalm