Reverting back to original voicemail on unlocked 2g

boxerg22

Apr 24, 2009
Hey guys,

Here's the problem. I have an unlocked iPhone running the disable-EDGE-3G profile so that i could avoid paying for the monthly data package and run my iPhone on wi-fi only (however I do have AT&T) Today I decided I would upgrade to the iPhone data package, problem is my screen is unresponsive in the EXACT spot where the "remove" button for the profile is, so I have canceled that data package and tricked AT&T into thinking im using my LG shine again.

The problem is, now when I go to voicemail, whereas it used to simply dial voicemail like a regular phone, it brings me to the visual voicemail screen where I get an error when I try to connect. when i simply hold down the "1" key i get a busy signal.

Is there any way to diable visual voicemail and revert back to original voicemail? I used to be able to tap the voicemail key and it would just call my voicemail, not my voicemail is not operable.

thanks in advance

boxerg22

Apr 24, 2009
Or, if this isn't possible ,is there any way to remove a profile without actually going to it and removing it. Like I said, a small strip of the screen is unresponsive and it just happens to be where the remove button is.