Revirginzer help?

GLiMKIV

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
My phone is not working. I tried the 1.1.2 update through iTunes, and now I can't get into my phone, says I have an invalid sim. Has anybody seen this before?

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
My phone is not working. I tried the 1.1.2 update through iTunes, and now I can't get into my phone, says I have an invalid sim. Has anybody seen this before?
yes, i guess all the people who updated to 1.1.2 and are trying to use a carrier other than AT&T

GLiMKIV

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
then try to restore.. if it doesn't help just take your phone to an Apple store they'll fix it or replace it

I tried the restore like 4 times and the same error kept coming up. Looks like I have to go to Apple today. Now, would they just replace my phone or do they give me a new sim card? I'm really not looking forward to going on black friday! :mad:

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I tried the restore like 4 times and the same error kept coming up. Looks like I have to go to Apple today. Now, would they just replace my phone or do they give me a new sim card? I'm really not looking forward to going on black friday! :mad:
well i'm not sure because i'm not from the US and never been to an Apple store so i hope someone here could answer you

GLiMKIV

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
im in the same situation man

that iunlock thing did not work for me :mad:

please help!
There's nothing that you can do. Unless someone on here has run into the same problem. If your phone is unlocked, than that's pretty much it. I'm going to call Apple today to see what they can do.