Ridiculous Fishing Giveaway

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We're bring back Free App Friday, where each Friday we announce a new app giveaway. Today we're offering up (3) copies of Ridiculous Fishing, the App Store Editor's Choice for this week. Entry is simple, just post in this thread and let us know you'd like to win. We'll announce the winners on Thursday.

There is no bonus for sharing on Twitter, Facebook or Google+, other than the incredible amount of good karma which could help your chances of winning.

Due to iTunes restrictions, contest is open to US residents only.

jaw2k9

Bronze
Aug 9, 2010
Fishing with a chainsaw - I'm in, oh pick me, pick me.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I normally fish with a 5 foot diameter net. This could be fun. Enter me.

craiggiarc

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 20, 2009
It's a safer way to fish as your iPhone wont get wet!

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I would love this fishing app. Haven't been fishing in years and would love to get back to it. :D

Santa

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 2, 2009
Colorado, USA
I don't know why I post in these threads. It just makes me sad when I lose.

Sniff... Sniff...

Breadbag

Bronze
Oct 30, 2011
The Game sounds cool...Great contest!

Sent using iCafe app

KeziaPurrs

Bronze
Mar 18, 2013
Houston, TX
Just got my new iPhone 5. It's my first iPhone thereforee it will be less than adorned with out a graphically beautiful Ridiculous Fishing app. Please consider me for the free app. I'm broke from buying the phone. A free quality app would be stupendous. Many thanks! Lisa

Mar 20, 2013
I would really like to have one copy, thanks in advance.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just got my new iPhone 5. It's my first iPhone thereforee it will be less than adorned with out a graphically beautiful Ridiculous Fishing app. Please consider me for the free app. I'm broke from buying the phone. A free quality app would be stupendous. Many thanks! Lisa
Fishing with a chainsaw - I'm in, oh pick me, pick me.
Congratulations! You have all been selected to win a copy of Ridiculous Fishing. To redeem, please send me a PM with the Apple ID you use for your iTunes purchases and I'll gift you the app.

Enjoy! Thanks to everyone who took part in the contest!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

I received the email from everythingicafe on this thread and was instantly intrigued. Who won? Did I win? A real nail biter! I'm at work so I only glanced at the bottom of the email, and it read, Congratulations you have all been selected to win a copy of Ridiculous Fishing... After I read that part I was thinking, "Did he give a copy to all of us who entered? Oh how nice.", but then I knew better and decided to take a minute to log on to see. Nope, we all didn't get a copy of this. Read the whole email and strop trying to sneak and read emails while at work.

Disobedient employee on aside, Congrats to the winners! iPopuli (everythingicafe), now I'm off to buy that App.

Thanks for the chance Chris! I'm getting this game ASAP!